WHEN: Every Sunday we have a juniors morning golf for 2 hours, One Sunday a month the PGA Pro will be back to help those swings and teach everyone something new!
WHERE: Esk Golf Club, 152 Hampton Road, ESK
TIME: Winter 10am to 12pm
Summer 9am to 11am
WHO: Boys and Girls 8-14 But anyone is welcome to join in!
WHY: Golf is a sport for life and it doesn’t have to be serious. It’s all about having fun, exercising and meeting new friends. A great sport all the family can play. Learn to play like our Aussie heroes Adam Scott, Karrie Webb and Jason Day.
On the Day:
- Drinks available
- Learn some skills on the day with PGA professionals (one Sunday a month) – whether you are a beginner or play regularly
- Chipping, putting and long drive competition on the day
- All equipment will be provided on the day
- Makes sure you wear a hat and runners and shoes
Register your interest by contacting
Michael Shields on 0447744297 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
COME AND TRY GOLF, HAVE SOME FUN AND FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP DEALS FOR JUNIORS AND FAMILIES.
WE WANT TO SEE AS MANY GOLFERS AS POSSIBLE – IT WILL BE GREAT TO SEE YOU THERE!
Parents READ BELOW!
Information for Parents
Apart from providing the gift of a lifetime recreation, golf has special qualities that can have powerful and lasting impacts on young people’s self-image, personal development and confidence. Golf promotes the development of values including:
The MYGolf Skills Challenge is a program for developing the six key skills of the game, being:
Rip It - Long Shots
Roll It - Putting
Chip It - Chipping
Fly It - Pitching
Blast It - Bunker Shots
Bend It - Manoeuvring the Ball
• The program is conducted using equipment and activities designed for children with an emphasis on skill development through a mix of coaching, team games and fun.
• The girls and boys will be trialling Junior Members of a MYGolf Centre throughout the program with opportunities for them to play on the course. There is no club fee or obligation on children who are ‘trialling’ junior members.
• No golfing experience is needed. All coaching/practice sessions and activities are conducted by qualified coaches with assistance from experienced club volunteers who are required to have Working with Children Checks.
• Participants in the program are covered by Personal Liability Insurance.
• Golf has exciting sporting, personal development and career opportunities but, above all, it is a game of skill and integrity with positive benefits for all who participate.
We invite you to come along at any time and see your child in action. We look forward to meeting you and we have no doubt that your child will have plenty of fun.
|ESK COUNTRY GOLF CLUB||